Monday, September 22, 2008

Moon Cakes!


This is Mango Snow Skin Moon Cake. I love anything with mango. I did Strawberry flavour too but still think mango taste better. Florence finally I'm using the cups that you bought for me. Thanks! Will make Cupcakes this week for Jes to bring for her picnic. Hmmm thinking what cupcake baking cups should I use?
Ingredients:
12o g Ko Fun 
50 g Shortening
120 g Icing Sugar
140 ml Warm water
1 tsp of Mango Flavour
Method:
Mix Ko Fun, Shortening and Icing Sugar together. Add in warm water and stir until a dough is formed. Divide each portion  into 40g. Roll into thin layer, then wrap in 80g filling. Sprinkle some Ko Fun inti the mould before placing the dough into the mould and press tightly. Remove and cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
Moon Cake Stuff with Meat Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment